Call for Researchers for the EuroMeSCo Joint Study Groups 2021
16 June 2021 | Corporate news
The EuroMeSCo network launches a new opportunity and an attractive package for researchers to contribute to high visibility and high-impact research project.
It offers the possibility to be part of a truly Euro-Mediterranean research team on one of the five EuroMeSCo Joint Study Groups 2021 following topics:
- Anticipating and Mitigating Side-Effects: The Road to a Successful Green Transition in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
- Boosting Social Protection Reforms in the MENA Region
- Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia: A Comparative Perspective on Maghreb Countries Migration Cooperation with their West African Neighbours
- Artificial Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Security Agencies in the MENA Region: Risks and Opportunities
- Assessing the Job Creation Potential of Social Economy in the MENA Region
Each group is expected to produce a Policy Study with policy recommendations sustained in fieldwork and evidence-based research. As in the previous edition, these groups will be composed by four Authors, including a Coordinator, respecting geographical, gender and generational balance.
Applications are opened until 25 June (included).