Call for Participants of the EuroMeSCo Workout 2022 programme is now open!
10 March 2022 | Corporate news
The Call for Participants of the EuroMeSCo Workout 2022 programme is now open! EuroMeSCo Workout courses target think tankers and researchers who are eager to improve their professional skills. Selected applicants will benefit free of charge from these online training sessions delivered by experienced professionals.
In the upcoming months, seven EuroMeSCo Workout courses are foreseen. These courses will be held online:
- Writing Policy Recommendations. Ilke Toygür, CATS Fellow, German Institute for International and Security Studies (SWP Berlin) and Professor, University Carlos III of Madrid.
- Mainstreaming Gender Equality into Policy Oriented Research. Beatriz Alvarez, Gender and Development Expert. This course will be delivered with the collaboration of Olga Martín, Gender Equality and LGTBIQ Coordinator, Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR), European Commission.
- Foresight Techniques for Research and Think Tank Work. Abdeslam Badre, Mohammed V University in Rabat.
- Effective Usage of Economic Data in Political Sciences. Katarzyna Sidlo, Director of the Middle East and North Africa Department, Center for Social and Economic Research (CASE).
- Effectively Communicating Research Findings. Abdalhadi Alijla, Varieties of Democracy Institute and Global Young Academy.
- Funding Opportunities for Researchers. Aleksandra Chmielewska, Donor Relations & Partnerships Officer, Human Rights Information and Documentation Systems, International (HURIDOCS).
- Data Analysis and Visualization (using R programme). Bernat Salbanyà Rovira, Associate Professor, University Pompeu Fabra (UPF) and Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Operations, Innovation, and Data Sciences at ESADE.
Check the Contents & Schedule of this programme!
In order to apply, candidates are invited to complete the online form and submit their application before 13 March 2022 (included). Applicants affiliated to institutes and think tanks that are members of the EuroMeSCo network will be given preference.
This activity is carried out in the framework of the project EuroMeSCo: Connecting the Dots co-funded by the European Union and the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed).
More information here.