Technical support of project and communication CLUSTER
Description of the position
Work center: European Institute of the Mediterranean
Area: Euro-Mediterranean Gender Equality Program
Job title: Project and communication technical support
Category: Technical / Administrative
Group, Subgroup: C1
Preferably personnel with a pre-existing fixed link with the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya or with public sector entities (in compliance with article 33 of Law 4/2020, April 29, on budgets of the Generalitat of Catalonia for 2020).
People who, despite not complying with the requirement of the previous section, may also present their candidacy:
• Be in possession of the qualification: Higher technical degree, Higher Level Professional Training or Higher Technical Training in FP. Applicants must be in possession of one of the titles recognized in Spain in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the matter.
• Certificate of Catalan proficiency level (level C) or equivalent.
Fundamental objective of the position or mission
The CLUSTER project is funded under the ENI CBC MED program with the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed) as the main partner and implemented through a consortium of partners from Italy, Cyprus, France, Jordan, Palestine and Tunisia. The project aims to address social exclusion and poverty among vulnerable groups, focusing on youth and women, taking advantage of the results of previous projects and equipping the unemployed with market skills in the Sustainable Economy sectors by using a trilingual online platform that IEMed manages as a founding member and secretariat of the Euromediterranitat Women’s Foundation.
CLUSTER will create a lasting impact on its final beneficiaries throughout the Euromed region. Through online tools such as training courses, e-platform and coaching, the project will impact at least 2,800 unemployed people, strengthening their skills in sustainable economies and increasing their employment opportunities. Employment services and education providers will boost their capacities to combine supply and demand skills, and economic players will benefit from skilled youth workforce, thus contributing to the long-term growth of companies. In addition, public operators in the Euromed area will receive tangible recommendations on the design of sustainable youth / women employment schemes based on designed action plans.
IEMed, as the main partner of the project, seeks to occupy a project and communication technical support position to support the CLUSTER Project Manager and the IEMed Project Coordinator in the implementation of CLUSTER and other initiatives that may strengthen its impact.
• Give technical and administrative support to the Project Manager
• Monitoring the progress of the project and writing financial reports
• Provide support to the project events and conferences
• Prepare promotional material, communication and dissemination activities under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Write minutes and reports
• Propose innovative ideas and activities to promote the project and new initiatives in the field of gender equality and the inclusion of women
• Other similar functions that are entrusted to him according to his category
• Knowledge in the field of Social Sciences, Management, Gender Studies or any other relevant field
• Previous work experience in multi-stakeholder cooperation and development projects
• Interest in international relations, Euro-Mediterranean affairs, gender issues and youth
• Proven experience in the field of communication
• Accreditable superior knowledge of English and French:
– C2 English certificate, or equivalent or higher level
– DELF B2 French, or equivalent or higher level
• Knowledge of other languages will be valued
• High level of organizational skills, responsibility, rigor, and diligence
• Dynamic and proactive attitude
• Ability to work with a team and ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Very good writing and communication skills
• Good computer skills. Domain of content management software, website and the Office package (Word, Excel, Access, PWP)
• It will also be valued: Previous experience in the writing of project proposals; previous experience in writing project narrative and financial reports
Form of occupation
Temporary work and service contract.
Duration of the service: until the completion of the work and service, with the possibility of extension. Expected until September 30, 2023.
Those who are interested and meet the requirements can submit their application by sending an email to the address email@example.com. The email must include the following:
• In the subject section, the reference code PROJECT CLUSTER C1
• In the section reserved for text: surname and first name, NIF, contact telephone number, and academic qualification.
• Attached document 1: A report of a maximum of two pages, which will state the reasons, in accordance with your knowledge, skills and interests, for which you have submitted your candidacy for the reference job.
• Attached document 2: CV containing a brief description of the studies the tasks carried out in the occupied places similar to the position.
The deadline for submitting applications for this offer ends on September 20, 2021.
• Analysis of the documents 1 and 2 to assess aspects related to the academic and professional career related to the job.
• Once the two previous documents have been analysed, the applications that are best valued can be called for an interview and / or test where appropriate, to verify and expand the detailed information and to assess the aspects related to professional competences, motivations, skills and abilities.
In the event of a tie in the evaluation of the applications, the personnel with a fixed pre-existing relationship with the Administration of the Generalitat or with public sector entities, in accordance with the Government Agreement of May 12 2015, will have preference.
Demands that do not meet the requirements, that are not included within the expected assumptions or are not processed in accordance with the established procedure, will not be taken into consideration.
Depending on the volume of applications submitted, an individualized response can only be guaranteed to those who are interviewed.
Absolute confidentiality will be guaranteed throughout the selection process.
We inform that, in compliance with art. 9.1 e) of Law 19/2014, of December 29, on transparency, access to public information and good governance, in case you are the person selected for the offered place, your name and surname will be published on the website of the European Institute for the Mediterranean (IEMed) for one month, unless you exercise the right of opposition by informing the address firstname.lastname@example.org, that there is some special circumstance that legally justifies its non-publication.
Personal data protection
In accordance with Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, personal data provided will be processed in keeping with the regulation indicated, as follows:
Basic information on personal data protection
Selection and provision processes
Identification of the processing: Human resources management
Responsible for processing: European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed)
Purpose: Manage the processes of selection and provision of staff of the IEMed. The personal curricular data provided in the framework of this call will be processed by the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed) in order to manage the submission of your application to fill the position specified in the call.
Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to other organisations or bodies except in the case of legal obligation.
Length: Data is held as long as the call is open and once completed according to the terms established in the applicable regulation
Rights of persons concerned: Request access, rectification or deletion of data, and limitation or opposition to processing. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, or exercise the right to portability of your data, by writing to the IEMed data protection delegate, accompanied by a copy of an official identification document.
IEMed data protection delegate: Anna Roy i Solduga
Address: C/ Girona, 20 08010 Barcelona, 08008 Barcelona
Telephone: 93 244 98 50 (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 2 pm).
If you do not agree with processing, you can also submit a claim to the Catalan Data Protection Authority, www.apdcat.gencat.cat
Additional information: You can consult information on the rights of persons concerned and how to exercise them at www.iemed.org/avis-legal/
9. Regime of appeals
Against this call, the interested party may file a labor lawsuit before the Social Courts within two months from the day after its publication, in accordance with the provisions established in article 69.2 of Law 36/2011, of 10 October, regulating social jurisdiction -LRJS-, and following the procedure established in articles 151 and 152 of the referred LRJS, without prejudice to the possibility of filing any other appeal that it deems appropriate for the defense of its interests.